“I’ve got a fever, and the only prescription is more cow…”
Quick, what’s on a Big Mac? That’s what I thought. No one can answer that question anymore. Go ask your mothers to tell you what’s on a Big Mac. I guarantee they’ll know. They’ll probably even sing you the answer.
This isn’t a Big Mac. This is a Holy Cow and it makes a Big Mac look like a tiny, little girl’s burger that should be given away on promotion days instead of sold to millions of people a day.
Hit the jump for a list of ingredients.
- Carpaccio beef and olive
- 21-hour Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
- A Parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thickly sliced mustard-pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
- The Holy Cow burger also comes with a beef tomato consommé-based Bloody Mary with jerky shards and thrice cooked beef dripping-fried chips with a pulled beef Ragu dipping sauce.
Yeah, I don’t count 17 either. I come up with 16 and that’s being very, very lenient in my counting.