If you have encountered a plumbing emergency, you should contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing immediately.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses common plumbing emergencies every day. Here are 10 of the most common ones.
- Clogged Sinks – a problem occurs when you’re washing the dishes in your kitchen and the sink refuses to drain.
- Clogged Toilets – if it makes strange noises, leaking, or refusing to flush, your toilet is clogged.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains – bathtubs and shower drains become clogged if the water starts to rise on your ankles, or a strange gurgling sound comes from the drain.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets – the constant drip can empty your pockets dry due to high water bill expenses.
- Leaky Water Heater – a leak on your water heater can cause property damage.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses – if you knew a cracked or bulging hose behind the washer, mind it before it causes more serious problems.
- Broken Water Lines – broken water lines cause soggy areas in the yard and poor water quality.
- Burst Pipes – the freeze-thaw cycle can cause exposed pipes to burst.
- No Hot Water – no hot water in your bathroom could be a result of water heater malfunction or plumbing leak.
- Sewer System Backup – one of the signs of a sewer system backup include multiple clogged drains and bad sewage odors.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.